Skip navigation

How do I speed up my iPod touch 4g?

26479 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2011 8:26 AM by iTouch 4G RSS
Evan21437 Level 1 Level 1 (30 points)
Currently Being Moderated
May 29, 2011 9:43 PM

I have rebooted the system, closing apps, etc. I don't think I have a huge desire to speed it up, it's just that one time in Best Buy I swiped through the home screen of iPods to test out, and I have noticed that they swipe through the homescreen a lot smoother. Most of the time when i do the slide to unlock it just freezes there for a few secs, then unlocks. When i am typing on it, like right now, it has to catch up a lot. Since restoring (erase kind) removes and replaces software and firmware, would that help a tad, even if I put my backup back on? Thx for any help given.

P.S my iPod is a 32 GB with approximently 17.5 GB left. It's a 4g, the one with A5 processor, camera, and other stuff.

iPod touch 4g, iOS 4

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.