Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod touch 3rd gen: frozen on a 'connect to iTunes' screen. can't connect because of pass code. HELP!

iPod is frozen on a 'connect to iTunes' screen, however it won't connect to iTunes because of a password. i can't undo the password since its frozen on the connect to iTunes screen. someone help me on what to do!

iPod touch

Posted on May 31, 2011 8:16 PM

4 replies

Jun 16, 2011 5:30 AM in response to SPORTY1229

I have no idea what happened. I was away for a day and left it on my bedside table, and when I came back my cousins and brother were over and someone had moved it to the living room table. Nobody wants to admit to anything, but i strongly suspect my 8-year-old cousin who at first said she "found the screen like that" then said she "never touched it at all." My brother has also diabled my iPod for an hour before, while I was away on a trip, and I know because he accidentally took pictures by pressing the power and home buttons. I guess I'll have to take it to the Apple Store or Circuit City, but I won't be able to for at least another week because the original packaging is at my house, and I'm spending a week at my grandparents' house right now.

iPod touch 3rd gen: frozen on a 'connect to iTunes' screen. can't connect because of pass code. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.