Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best accessories for iPad 2

What are some of the best apple or third party accessories for the iPad 2

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2, Black,16 GB,Wi-fi

Posted on Jun 1, 2011 11:01 AM

17 replies

Oct 23, 2011 5:58 PM in response to aaronoh

the Zagg keyboard/case. I also have a leather portfolio cover that I love. Enables me to carry the ipad around without worrying about it since it's protected with a minimum of bulk.

If you're going to do a lot of typing and the onscreen keyboard drives you nuts, then you can get an external blue tooth keyboard.

A screen guard is vital. whether you get a Zagg or others (one advantage of a Zagg, it has a lifetime warranty. costs about 30 bucks, but if you register it when you buy it, if it gets damaged, tell htem, request a replacement, send in your old one and you're set to go.

if you have a camera with a SD card, the camera connection kit is nice since you can transfer and view photos on your ipad. The commercial charger is nice too since you get about 4 more feet of cord so you can more easily use it while it charges.

if you're a person that finds the finger interface tough, they have styluses that you can look into.

Dec 19, 2011 12:04 PM in response to aaronoh

I too am looking for recommendations for IPAD2 accessories. I'm not looking for anything specific, I'm curious about whats out there I don't know about, in additon to cover/cases, Apple TV, camera lens, headphones, tv connectors and those listed above (thank you), what else is there? Someone mentioned 1000's of accesories are available, in addition to the 5 listed what are the other 995. I just bought my husband an IPAD2 for Christmas and would love to max it out with cool accesories (I already bought an external battery pack).

Best accessories for iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.