Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import Numbers Spreadsheets to iPhone Numbers app (using iTunes)?

Just downloaded the Numbers app on to my iPhone 4.

When I open it and click the '+' it gives me the option to open a document copied from iTunes.

How do I put documents on iTunes/copy them from iTunes to my iPhone?

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Jun 2, 2011 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2011 2:10 AM

Okay, I emailed myself with the spreadsheet attached and then i was able to open and save it in Numbers 🙂

3 replies

Jul 8, 2012 10:47 AM in response to george0797

I had the same query.

Then after some searchin' I zoomed on to this help list. Try it, it works perfectly.

And you don't even have to send / attach files (or use the net).

1. 1. Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes on your computer. After a moment, your iPad appears listed under Devices on the left side of the iTunes window.
  2. 2. In iTunes, select the name of your iPad, and then click Apps.
  3. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the Apps window, and then select Numbers in the Apps list under File Sharing.
  4. 4. Click Add, and then locate the spreadsheet you want to import in the “Choose a File: iTunes” window that appears.
  5. 5. Select the file and click Choose.
  6. 6. Open Numbers on your iPad.
  7. 7. In My Spreadsheets view, tap User uploaded file, and then tap “Copy from iTunes.”
  8. 8. Tap the name of the spreadsheet you want to import in the list. The spreadsheet opens.

Rayne

How to import Numbers Spreadsheets to iPhone Numbers app (using iTunes)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.