Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading files

Hi all,

I have an iPad with operating sys. iOS 4.3.3, and I need to upload files as an attachment including photos, doc's.

But the brows box is dimmed that's why I can't brows my files to upload content.

So I don't know if I have to download an app. Or a wedget.

Any one please can help with this?

iPad, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Jun 3, 2011 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2011 1:31 AM

Are you trying to upload files to a web-site via the Safari web-browser? If so, you can't. Safari on iPad does not support file uploads.

Some alternative browsers allow file uploads (maybe iCab or Atomic Browser) or the web-site you are using may have their own iPad app. Search the AppStore for the name of the website to find out.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2011 1:31 AM in response to alnaif1970

Are you trying to upload files to a web-site via the Safari web-browser? If so, you can't. Safari on iPad does not support file uploads.

Some alternative browsers allow file uploads (maybe iCab or Atomic Browser) or the web-site you are using may have their own iPad app. Search the AppStore for the name of the website to find out.

Uploading files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.