Skip navigation

Can I leave the side access cover off while using my Mac Pro?

283 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2011 11:32 PM by IlMolto RSS
IlMolto Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 3, 2011 9:34 PM

Hi there,

I have been having bluetooth problems since the day I got my Mac Pro. My Magic Mouse was sometimes laggy and sometimes not. Sometimes it would be unbearable. So I did some research and I came across this blog:

http://nobblynoel.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/mac-pro-2009-bluetooth-fix/

It is a very good blog. So I decided to try with the side access cover left off. It seems my mouse works a lot better with the side cover left off. Not 100% better, but close. So my question is; is it alright to leave the cover off while using the Mac Pro? My guess would be yes, but I need an answer from someone who possibly has had more experience in the matter...

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Regards,

Daniel

Mac Pro 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon , Mac OS X (10.6.4), 12GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.