5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2011 3:05 AM by Tom Gewecke
moaklander Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

i have new mac with a keyboard that is wired. the keyboard is set to US but i can't access many of the symbols on the keyboard including questionmark. i have not been able to find "change keyboard" under System Preferences, keyboard - can't use forward slash, cant use greater than or lesser than. help

iMac, brand new imac core i7