Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync with my outlook calendar and contact fails

Hi guys,

I am trying to sync my iphone calendar and contacts with outlook 2003, I have also checked the itunes add in plugin in outlook options. but I still can not sync it. I can sync it with google address book but not with outlook conatcts and calendar. I really need it. (my outlook is part of the excahneg server)

Of course I still have not created my excahnge server account. (my outlook is part of the excahneg server, but i assume it should anyways at least sync it! ) am I right?

my outlook is 2003.

my ios is 4.3.3

let me know if you need more things to know!

messi

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3

Posted on Jun 6, 2011 9:55 AM

5 replies

Jun 6, 2011 10:11 AM in response to meysamfromprague

my windows is XP SP3

outlook 2003 (add in itunes plugin is ticked)

ios 4.3.3

itunes is latest

iphone 4 16 GB

Im trying to sync the calendar and contacts with outlook 2003

the bookmarks of IE are synced fully with my safari

my email account is on exchange serer. should I definitly setup the exchange account on my iphone? I have not created yet, is this the reason?

previously i used to sync it without creating an account with my nokia. I assume I dont need to have the account!

any idea would be appreciated! it is really annoying me now! 😟

Jul 29, 2013 12:46 PM in response to meysamfromprague

It may be a bit late for your needs, but there's a sync product for Outlook (an add-in) that will sync public and private folders/calendars. Once you have your items in a mailbox folder, the regular ios sync will bring it to your device. It's called Add2Outlook, it's made by DidItBetter.com Software.

It syncs private and public, mailboxes and folders in any direction. One-way, two-way, read-only or writable. It also works with Office 365 and hosted exchange providers, if that's your situation. It works for calendars, contacts, tasks, email, whatever. It can even sync to PST or between two different Exchange servers.

It installs on your workstation, not on the Exchange server.

Check it out here: Outlook Contact and Calendar Sync for Office 365

Sync with my outlook calendar and contact fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.