Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WWDC Keynote: FCPX not a topic

An hour of stuff about iOS5, Lion, and iCloud but nary a peep about FCPX.

See complete coverage at any of the Mac and Apple rumor and news sites.

bogiesan

Posted on Jun 6, 2011 12:03 PM

11 replies

Jun 6, 2011 12:21 PM in response to David Bogie Chq-1

The people who attend these could give a rat's patootie about FCP. It's about the OS and iOS...selling the platform in which these people will develop for. Or, in this case, telling many of them "You know those apps you made? Yeah, we stole the idea and rolled in into the new OS and iOS. Sorry."

Nothing FCP related has ever come from WWDC.

I'll bet they wait until June 31.

Jun 6, 2011 3:08 PM in response to Zebulun

True.

I heard they are dropping the price point of FCP X to $2.99 and it will run on iOS5 on your phone! No messy dual monitors needed EVER!

Broadcast = Broadband.

A highly placed rumor monger whispered this to me as he was picking up a double latte with a hazelnut mocha expresso double shot so it HAS to be true.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

x

edit - still people will complain that it's too expensive and really should be priced at $1.99.

Jun 6, 2011 4:35 PM in response to David M Brewer

What comes after Lion? Ocelot? Tabby?

And will Apple ever move on beyond the "X" factor? I'm getting tired of waiting for OS XI. Seriously, what is with Apple's fascination with the letter X?

When will iFCP be released? Will it be bundled with iMotion? If so, how will I ever get 512mb of VRAM in my iPhone? And whatever happened to FCP 8 and 9?

Will the iCloud work just as good on sunny days?

Does Apple feel it needs to put a lowercase i in front of all words just to make sure it will be available when they develop a product with that name?

Jun 6, 2011 6:42 PM in response to David Harbsmeier

And will Apple ever move on beyond the "X" factor? ....

Boy, I hope not. If so, I'm out a logo!

Seriously, what is with Apple's fascination with the letter X?

I AM the most facinating FCP user in the world. At least Apple gets it.

Does Apple feel it needs to put a lowercase i in front of all words just to make sure it will be available when they develop a product with that name?

You haven't seen (or ordered) the iRack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE

No matter whether it is Lion or iOS5, I think FCP X should sell for .99

No, wait. They should PAY US .99 to use it!

Better yet, pay us $999 to use it.

x

WWDC Keynote: FCPX not a topic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.