Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New language support in iOS 5

Dear Mr./Ms,

iOS 5 just released to developper, for me as a user, still cannot touch it yet. I would like to know how many new language add to iOS 5? Any new font families for Khmer language?

I'm a Cambodian people, I wait Apple to support Khmer language to their fruit long time ago. Up to iOS 4.3.3 apple still not add any Khmer font yet.

Now OS X lion add new font family for Khmer. So how's about iOS 5?

iPhone is not officially available in Cambodia, however many people are using iPhone.

All iPod models & Mac are officially available in Cambodia through apple authorized reseller. That's why apple should provide Khmer support to their product including iPod Touch.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Rithy

iPhone 3GS, Windows 7, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G

Posted on Jun 6, 2011 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 5:08 AM

It's not possible to get the information you want -- Apple does not dialogue with users about such things. You will just have to wait until the new features are publicly announced or iOS 5 becomes available for users.

You can tell Apple what you want using the channels they have set up for that:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2011 5:08 AM in response to rithy

It's not possible to get the information you want -- Apple does not dialogue with users about such things. You will just have to wait until the new features are publicly announced or iOS 5 becomes available for users.

You can tell Apple what you want using the channels they have set up for that:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

New language support in iOS 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.