Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best powered usb hub to run with 3 external hard drivers with high speedy?

Hi guys

I have a mac book pro, and I use 3 external hard disk, and 1 usb mouse and some times a sync my iphone and my ipad... It's really boring manage all this usb connections. I bought a usb at dealextreme http://www.dealextreme.com/customerphotos/quarantined/201102/33189-94cc49b0-fb06 -4b58-abf5-ea5fab06c803.jpg but i doesnt work proprely, the hard drivers keep disconnecting. I think its because of the power source, that is not enough to keep all those devices running. I`m whiling to buy a hub that keep all hard drives connected properly all the time.

So what is the best powered usb hub to run with 3 external hard drivers with high speedy?

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 8:41 PM

There are no replies.

What is the best powered usb hub to run with 3 external hard drivers with high speedy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.