Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Click and buy not working on Itunes...

This has been driving me CRAZY!!! I have signed up for a click and buy account. I logged into Itunes and clicked the click and buy symbal so I could use this as my payment...

It takes me to Click and Buy and I signed in, (and on my account it clearly shows I am paying Itunes) but when it directs me back to itunes, it says

Linking click and buy unsuccessful, itunes has timed out

Anyone else having problems? I have seen other threads on this forum, but what was said does not work for me... any advice would be much appreciated as I just want to buy music.. GRR.

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 3:36 AM

7 replies

Oct 12, 2013 4:34 PM in response to elc7609

having EXACTLY the same situation and it seriously is testing msy patience!!! I've spoken with the technical support staffs over the phone for an hour and they couldn't seem to be able to spot what the problem is. I don't think it's the problem with itunes but I think there is a server problem on the click and buy website...this really is frustrating! has anyone been succussful at getting through the transaction with click and buy?

Oct 13, 2013 12:29 PM in response to elc7609

Holy everything!! Searching for couple of days now, even tried to contact a real person @apple Support but even that is almost rocketsience for genius&co....😕

I will uninstall itunes within a few moments, totally ruined my whole evening and mood 😐

Thanks for your (unaware) listening skills, great!!

sorry I don't have the solution, we'll see

😊😉

Pamela,

(newest frustrating cyclone loll)

Click and buy not working on Itunes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.