Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to edit iphone contacts in itunes? (Windows 7)

Hello people! i've just got an iphone 4, and its my first iphone, i've synced all my facebook contacts with the iphone, but now i've got loads of contacts which just have an email, and not a phone number. is there a way to edit them on my computer instead of the iphone itself, as it takes time to do every single one by hand, as i've got around 500 entries now! any help would be appreciated 🙂 thanks!

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 9:00 AM

2 replies

Sep 17, 2011 3:52 PM in response to plotney

When you connect the iPhone to the computer through iTunes, you have the option to sync contants to a supported application. On a Windows 7 machine, that would be Windows contacts or Outlook. Just make sure you have at least one unique contact in which ever application you are going to use to trigger the Merge command. Then open that application on the computer and off you go.

@ssonnic if you are using Google to sync, you can log into Google on the computer and do your editing there.

How to edit iphone contacts in itunes? (Windows 7)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.