Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I re-download a digital booklet?

I just purchased an album and was downloading to another computer using iCloud, and it downloaded it on that computer rather than my main computer. Is there anyway to get it? It seems like there are places to download all my books, apps, and music, but I don't see digital booklets anywhere.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks!

Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 8:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2011 10:13 PM

any fix for this? i have the exact same problem, would love to get it figured out.

thx

c

6 replies

Oct 23, 2011 3:11 PM in response to Daniel B. Weston

The same here,I think digital booklets and iTunes LP are no for redownload for now.Also may iTunes extra will not be available with movies when they come available.

Is crazy because when you buy the album or movie they there so why no when redownload?

Music videos are available as movies aren't for now so I think booklets and LP as part of a album shall be too but aren't for now.

Jan 31, 2012 7:11 PM in response to Daniel B. Weston

I have the same problem. I have iTunes match and I think iTunes match is the problem, because it doesn't download anything automatically now.

My problem was, I think, because I purchased the album with my iphone, and there was a legend saying that when I opened my computer iTunes the digital booklet would download, but I think iTunes match kind of broke that.

Jan 31, 2012 7:20 PM in response to CHANTOS

Solved for me.

This answer is aimed at myself and @wbwelmo.

For the date of your comment (very recent) I assume your solution will be similar to mine.

I just clicked the option Store> Check for available downloads.

This sounds kind of obvious, I think I must have assumed that iTunes match would have taken care of it, but it didn't... it still sounds like a hole in the system to me...

How do I re-download a digital booklet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.