Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie does see ALL contents of Aperture project. Any ideas?

What do I have to do to make iMovie see ALL of the photos in an Aperature project instead of just the unedited ones?

I have approx 230 but just half of them show up in iMovie;s media browser. Doesn't say much for 'seamless integration'.

I've tried 'reprocessing masters' (though I suspect it's the versions that need attention) and updating previews, neither of which made the slightest difference.

I've gone round the block with Google etc and can find nothing approaching an answer.

Right now, I'm glad this is just a 30-day trial because the lack of cler instructions on how to perform this simple task doesn't exactly inspire.

Any suggestions or advice very much welcome.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Jun 9, 2011 1:36 PM

2 replies

Jun 10, 2011 12:16 AM in response to baldoyler

The images that appear in other applications are previews of your Aperture versions.

Have you checked your preferences and that ALL of your images are generating previews and that they are shared.

User uploaded file

Note that depending on your system configuration leaving previews active and shared all the time can slow your system down, how much depends on your system.

let us know how you go.

Tony

iMovie does see ALL contents of Aperture project. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.