Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes Error for 10.3.1

I had the problem with error -50 on both my IPhone 4 and Ipad. stopped by Apple store yesterday. I didn't have the update 10.3.1 so that was downloaded. We tried it again.

This time it just says: can not backup the IPhone, same with Ipad. It does the prosses, it looks like it's working. But at the end, it say's - can not backup with NO error code.

In addition, when the Iphone is still hooked up to the computer. we can see the music library from my IPhone on my computer but and even play the song from it, but when we looked at the IPod section from my IPhone, my hole library is GONE on bot my IPone and IPad. The Gentelman the Apple store suggested to restore my Iphone as if it is a brand new phone.

Have not tried it yet. Would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem.

I have a Mac Pro. everything is updated on my Mac, IPhone and IPad as of yesterday. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

macbook, Mac OS X (10.5)

Posted on Jun 11, 2011 5:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2011 12:33 AM

This time it just says: can not backup the IPhone, same with Ipad. It does the prosses, it looks like it's working. But at the end, it say's - can not backup with NO error code.

Have you worked through the following document in the course of your troubleshooting to date, sacha?

iTunes: "Backup could not be saved on the computer" alert message

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2011 12:33 AM in response to sacha Betmaleck

Have you worked through the following document in the course of your troubleshooting to date, sacha?

iTunes: "Backup could not be saved on the computer" alert message

ITunes Error for 10.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.