I am trying to create a simple html email using Dreamweaver. The procedure is: make page in Dreamweaver*; preview page in Safari; send page to Mac Mail from Safari using the 'Mail contents of this page' command. So far so fine and it comes out as I want. The problem that's arisen is that having made some layout changes which are shown when I open the page in Safari they are not shown when I 'export' to Mail i.e. the email shows the previous version of the page. I've tried deleting caches in Safari, restarting everything but I still seem to be stuck with this old version which is coming from I know not where.
* the Dreamweaver page consists of single-cell table containing an image (which I've uploaded to a web server) and a little text and a couple of hyperlinks