Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I want to use the iPad 2 as a note pad to jot down notes using a TARGUS make stylus and any app such as Notes Plus. Will I end up scratching/wearing out the screen and affecting viewing quality? This happened to my Palm 100 years ago. Thanks

Hi,

I want to use the iPad 2 as a note pad and take notes by writing on the screen with a TARGUS Stylus and the Notes Plus or other apps. Will this scratch the glass and affect viewing quality?

Thanks

Lakshman

iPad 2

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 6:09 AM

5 replies

Jun 13, 2011 8:52 AM in response to lakshmanfrombangalore

Yur iPad 2 is made out of a strong glass called gorilla glass! It is very strong and resistant! The chance of you getting a scratch on it is very slim! I droped my iPad 2 from waist level an it landed flat on the display and I got a tinny scratch on it! You will be fine! Lol! Plus your Plam from a hundered years ago is not as resistant to scratches as the iPad 2 is in 2011!

<Edited by Host>

Jun 13, 2011 8:33 AM in response to ryanfromscottsdale

ryanfromscottsdale wrote:

If this helped you out then please lik this, it really helps me out!

Thanks!! :-D

FYI, "liking" doesn't actually have much function in the forum. Not sure how it would help you out. If you're asking for Correct or Helpful points, don't. Doing so is a violation of the Terms of Use and a sure way of getting your post edited or deleted by the Hosts.

Hi I want to use the iPad 2 as a note pad to jot down notes using a TARGUS make stylus and any app such as Notes Plus. Will I end up scratching/wearing out the screen and affecting viewing quality? This happened to my Palm 100 years ago. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.