Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My itouch screen is zoomed in just a little bit and won't zoom out. It can barely opperate since the buttons are off the screen. Is it set with an incorrect setting?

My itouch screen is zoomed in just a little bit. If I try to zoom out or in it will just pop back into place where about an 1/8 of an inch is off the screen. I can run my finger across the screen and it will slide in the opposite direction of the way I am trying to move it. I have tried restarting and restoring it and the same slightly zoomed in screen appears again. It is updated. There are times where it will fit properly for a short period of time, but it is random and I cannot see that I have done anything differently. I can't find any setting that would need to be adjusted and haven't really changed any setting. Any suggestions?

iPod touch, zooms and won't zoom out

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 7:10 AM

Tap the screen with three fingers 3 times really fast and it will unzoom

4 replies

My itouch screen is zoomed in just a little bit and won't zoom out. It can barely opperate since the buttons are off the screen. Is it set with an incorrect setting?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.