Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not play pogo games? I am member of pogo.com but game rooms won't load.

I am new to IPad 2, I have been having trouble playing games on pogo.com and getting tv shows to play too. I know I need something similar to Adobe Flashplayer, but Apple has some kind of restriction on that. What can I download in order to play from sites like CBS.com, and pogo.com?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 9:52 AM

2 replies

Jun 14, 2011 9:58 AM in response to SChostage

You won't be able to play directly from the website. I'm not a gamer, but I'm betting if you go to the App Store, Pogo is offered. Whether it's free or not, I don't know. But to play it, you need to download it from there. Most video directly through Safari won't play because Flash is not supported on any iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iTouch), but you can find the corresponding App in the App Store and watch pretty much what you want.

Why can I not play pogo games? I am member of pogo.com but game rooms won't load.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.