Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a new page in pages without typing more or having on page breakon iPad?

I have the new and improved iPad2 and the terrific app Pages. The problem is that I'm trying to add a new page, but since I have only pictures and text BOXES, I'm unable to continue typing or add a page break. I have been able to add a new page, but it always shows up before my current page. Is there any way I can rearrange them so my current page is first? Please help, I'm Homeschooling and this is an assignment due really soon.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 10:52 AM

8 replies

Jun 6, 2015 10:53 AM in response to Thailand Amulets

OK i fou d it no thanks to somebody's explanation.. It is the plus key top right on the keyboard when you tap below a text box (which is difficult to tap on blank areas because oages tends to select whatver nearest object is in existence instead), and then when cursir flashes and KEYBOARD POPS UP click the plus key yop right side of keyboard - this alows a submenu to let you choose from page break, line break, column break, comment or footnote

Jul 3, 2015 6:02 PM in response to daniel Azuelos

SStill having trouble. I can't do any page inserts. On the keyboard the plus key will let me add comment or add line break. No page break. What am I missing. I' trying to make pages with pictures and want to add more pages to show more pictures on the pages. I'm stuck on 2 pages. I can't drag them there. It won't create a page. I can't get a text box to force another page.

How do I add a new page in pages without typing more or having on page breakon iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.