Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I make call international with ipad 2

how do I make call international with ipad 2?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 7:57 AM

12 replies

Jun 15, 2011 8:02 AM in response to gatien

www.skype.com

Their app is free in the app store.

Open a free Skype account. The app will allow you to call another computer or device with the app installed for free. In other words, you can call a skype user name for free.

There is a paid account though if you want to call a land line at a home or business. You purchase Skype minutes to do that.

I have found calling an iPhone from my Mac using Skype is clearer than using AT&T. There is also video support if they have a camera on their machine or device. It can be very good quality!

Hope this helps.

@chrismtp

Jun 15, 2011 8:26 AM in response to cristianku

I know. They need an update. Maybe once iOS 5 rolls out. But then again, now it's owned by MS. Who knows.

My friend, Jeff who uses a bluetooth with his iPhone 4 gave me this just now.

Jeff wrote:

Yes, I use the Motorola Motorokr S9-HD. They go for about $40-$45 on eBay and around the net, but there are A LOT of fakes, so buyer beware.

Plays excellent podcasts in full hi def stereo. Pandora works just as well. Cell phone call quality is usually very good as well. Highly recommend them. Will buy another pair if mine ever die.

That may be the answer for iPad, iPhone Skype calling on Bluetooth.

how do I make call international with ipad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.