Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Interface Builder

I'm extremely green to developing and am just learning the ropes, so I apologize if I'm being too vague here.I have recently downloaded the SDK from the iphone/ipad development page, and installed Xcode, Interface Builder and the Iphone/ipad simulator. Xcode and the simulator are working fine, but when I attempt to open Interface builder I get this message:

User uploaded file

Any suggestions on why it isn't working? Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jun 16, 2011 6:32 PM

4 replies

Jun 17, 2011 1:58 PM in response to jbetteridge

Update your system to the latest version of Mac which is snow leopard currently.Register in the free developer program. Then download Xcode along with iOS which is freely available in apple website. try now... If you have previous version of operating system installed say tiger. In this case you have to download the previous version of Xcode. But it is not possible to download for a free user. Hope everything works for you...

Interface Builder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.