Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does Preparing handover to final carrier mean?

on my status of order it says Preparing handover to final carrier does anyone know what that means and approximatley according to the status how long would the delievery take to reach me! .. i really want it i cant wait ,. been waiting since so long please help someone! 😐

iPad 2

Posted on Jun 17, 2011 9:26 AM

3 replies

Jun 17, 2011 9:37 AM in response to Tabuu07

What did you order? I don't think anything related to the Developer Forums is physically delivered, unless you're waiting for a mac to develop on 🙂.

In the case of waiting on an Apple product shippipng to you, Preparing handover to final carrier probably means it is being sorted at your local mail distribution centre. As long as you don't live in Canada (our mail service is striking), you should get your package soon.

A breakdown of your country's delivery time can be found by doing the following:

1. Visit this page: http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/intlstoreroutingpage.html
  2. Click on your country
  3. Click Help on the top right of the page
  4. Click Shipping & Delivery

Hope this helps!

~dan

What does Preparing handover to final carrier mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.