Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slideshow: Erratict export in HD 1080

I have been trying to export unsuccesfully several times a mov video from my slideshow.

The slideshow has about 335 pictures and lasts about 30 minutes with attaches music all the way through.

Each export which took 6-7 hours completed to the end but everytime the mov result was different.

Follows the 3 different result scenarios:

1-The mov file does not start at the beginning of the slideshow (photo 1). It starts somewhere like very near the end (last 6 photos)

2-The beginning of the move file seems ok but becomes a whote screen after a few pictures.

3-The mov file has no video, only the sound.

I have tried with other options such as making sure the playback cursor was at the beginning and/or selecting all photos to see if that would make a difference. No luck.

Any ideas why I am having such difficulty exporting in HD 1080?

Help!

Aperture 3.1.2

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2,5 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 800 MHz

Posted on Jun 17, 2011 2:21 PM

1 reply

Jun 18, 2011 11:13 AM in response to jmverrreault

Anything? Anyone?

There must be someone out there who has tried export in HD 1080 before?

I am consistently getting a mov file where the beginning starts on the last 6 pictures out of 335
then a white screen shows up for the remaining duration of the video for 30 minutes?

Does anyone know if someone from Apple is responding to these thread?

Any suggestions as to whom at Apple this issue should be submitted?

Thanks all

JM

Slideshow: Erratict export in HD 1080

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.