Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cd importing songs as separate albums

I'm having an issue with the new "The Book of Mormon" sountrack. It's new so I can't imagine why this could be happening. When I drop the cd into my cdrom drive and choose the "Import CD" button on my iTunes the songs all show up as separate cd's and not as a collection within one CD/Album listing. Makes it really difficult to listen to the songs as a cohesive story.

What causes iTunes to do this? I looked in the "Import Options" but didn't see anything about importing selected song as complete album/cd or playlist.

Posted on Jun 17, 2011 9:11 PM

2 replies

Jun 17, 2011 9:54 PM in response to nlsilverberg

Thanks for the tip! That worked, but I had to modify the artist name so they were the same (which they were not due to different singers/actors performing the parts) and I also checked the "part of a complication" checkbox...that fixed it, hopefully, for good!

Now I can go back and clean up the other issues with other albums that imported improperly!

cd importing songs as separate albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.