Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical push issues

I have my iCal set to "Push" and it is very inconsistent-works sometimes perfectly and data gets sent to me.com and my iPhone and other times it does nothing at all. This applies to the "Push" after entering a new item in iCal on my MBP and to deleting an item.

I have talked to Sr. Reps and reloaded the software, made test user accounts, have cleared sync data, etc. and all to no work around.

Is anyone else having this problem?

For example, I will enter a calendar item on my iCal on my MBP and it will sometimes have the spinning wheel and push to my iPhone and appear (obviously at me.com) and other times I will enter a calendar item and the wheel will not spin and I will wait literally a day and nothing will be "pushed" out.

I have tried this on different calendars as well and it does not discriminate.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. I know I can set the preference from "Push" to "One Minute" or more but that sometimes is inconsistent as well. Furthermore this should work and I should not have to change it from "Push" to another setting. I have been on the phone with Apple Senior Reps in Mobile Me for countless calls and countless tests on both my end and there end and no answer. I even did an erase and install and did not bring any of my information over and tested on a "fresh" system and still the same problem.

Please email me at kc1st@mac.com if you have insight.

Thanks for your help!

Casey

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jun 17, 2011 9:36 PM

There are no replies.

ical push issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.