When I go to AIrport Utility > AirPort > Wireless and then select "Create a wireless network" and fill everything in (allow network to be extended, radio mode 802.11n, channel automatic, security WPA/WPA2) and then to go "Update", I get the following error: "The DHCP range you have entered conflicts with the WAN IP address of your Apple Wi-Fi base station"
1) Make sure that you have an Ethernet cable connected from one of the LAN <-> ports on the Uverse router to the WAN port (circle of dots icon on the Time Capsule)
2) After you enter the Wireless settings on the Wireless page.....
3) The next step needs to be to click the Internet icon.
Connect Using = Ethernet
Connection Sharing = Off (Bridge Mode)
4) Click Update
5) Let the Time Capsule restart
6) Power off the entire network....all devices.....order is not important
7) Start the modem/Uverse router first and let it turn for a minute or two
8) Start the Time Capsule the same way
9) Start each network device one at a time waiting a minute between each device
Post on your results