Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the image title when it is uploaded from iphoto to iweb. At the moment the image title is /shapeimage_1.png and I would like to put in something more relevant than just shapeimage?

How do I change the image title when it is uploaded from iphoto to iweb. At the moment the image title is /shapeimage_2.png and I would like to put in something more relevant than just shapeimage_2?

iWeb '08, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 2:02 AM

1 reply

Jun 21, 2011 3:36 AM in response to schtief

When you drag images from iPhoto to iWeb, iWeb retains the original filename.

When you use a mask, iWeb creates a png file with the shapeimage name.

So do not use a mask and crop your images before dropping them on the iWeb canvas.

When you use an irregularly shaped mask, then png files are created. They have to be png because of the transparency of the shape.

You can use a 3rd party application to create the png images yourself, and give them a proper name.

Or use the published png files, rename them and drop them back onto the iWeb canvas, while first removing the previous images.

How do I change the image title when it is uploaded from iphoto to iweb. At the moment the image title is /shapeimage_1.png and I would like to put in something more relevant than just shapeimage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.