Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DSLR Camera Remote and Aperture

Hi all

Has anyone successfully used the app DSLR Camera Remote (IPAD or iPhone version) with Aperture?

My aim is to find a way to use my iPhone or iPad with LiveView on e.g. my Nikon D7000, use the iPhone to do a shutter release and the shot imports into Aperture (like remote control for tethered shooting). When I do this shooting I would normally have my Macbook Pro with me. This would be a great option when doing kids shots.

I've been looking at DSLR Camera Remote. It looks just right but does not seem to import directly into Aperture "out of the box". The vendor does not seem to be responding yet.

The only thing I can think of is to write an Automator action to import the shots and apply it to automatically import all photos in the folder but I cannot for some stupid reason get automator to do this automatically.. I wrote the script (Automator ->Aperture->Import photos into an existing Library) and applied that workflow as a folder action. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here

Has anyone used this app or successfully written an Automator action to automatically import photos into Aperture? Maybe you can assist me.

Thanks

Rob

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 7:19 AM

2 replies

DSLR Camera Remote and Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.