Skip navigation

Missing music on videos from Garage Band

187 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2011 4:50 AM by Gates on Apple RSS
Gates on Apple Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 22, 2011 4:50 AM

I create my movies in iMovie and add music in Garage Band. When I upload my videos to youtube, the music is gone. Why is this and how can I stop it?

Example: I'll edit a movie in iMovie. There is no way to put music on it in iMovie that I know of, so I export it and then move it to Garage Band. At that point I can add all the music I want. When I'm finished, I export my new video with music to iTunes and it works just fine. Then I upload the video to Youtube so I can put it on my family site. Once the video has been uploaded to youtube, the music cannot be heard. It's as if though I skipped the Garage Band step all together. Somehow, the music tracks are not getting uploaded or are being ignored by Youtube.

How can I correct this?

Macbook2,1, Mac OS X (10.5.8), I also own an 8GB iPod touch late 2009 OS 3.1.2

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.