Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share monitor

I made a few test projects and tried to share it via share - apple device - macs and pc - and checked the button for share to itunes as well. None of my 4 projects has so far been able to be shared. I get an error message. In the share monitor the failed projects still show up, it seems there is no way to remove them.

I cant understand why my projects doesn¨t get shared either.

Anyone?

Posted on Jun 22, 2011 12:05 PM

3 replies

Jun 27, 2011 4:57 PM in response to Gunfighter

I'm also getting repeated errors. The failed processes eventually disappear from the list, but I don't understand why the vast majority of my share requests show errors. I have had quicktime error -50 several times, and also one project that keeps getting stuck after 95%. It's only a couple of minutes long. The last part of the log shows this:

msg="Postprocessing job."></mrk>

</logs>

</service>

</services>

Which makes it look as if it thinks it has finished when actually it hasn't.

There have also been countless other errors.

Share monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.