Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Won't Update Apps - Getting Tired With This Issue

Getting fed up with this iPad. On my second one already. Just won't update apps showing up in list.

Posted on Jun 23, 2011 10:24 PM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2011 4:39 AM in response to Larry Bryan

Welcome, Larry, I wonder if you could provide us with some more specifics. For example, the type of iPad and its capacity; the type of computer and OS you use. Try also to be more specific with terms: by "list" for example, I guess you mean the apps displays in iTunes?

When you connect the iPad to iTunes, there are sections that can be accessed (shown at the top of the panel), like Summary, Info, Apps, Ringtones. . . . If you click on the Apps panel, is the checkbox, Sync Apps, checked? By default when we start that is not checked.

Is the second iPad a replacement for the first? If both have the same problem, this may indicate a need to look a little closer to home. Many people download and install apps daily, so I wonder if the settings you have are at the root of this.

iPad Won't Update Apps - Getting Tired With This Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.