Im crazing with a bizarre issue (i think) on my Macbook Pro 13'' Intel HD 3000 running OSX 1.6.8 updated.
When i connect my mbp on my Samsung TV T240M Full HD (16:10) the image quality is very poor and the screen image dont fits the screen, so i have to downscale the image on settings to see the top bar and bottom bar.
The bizarre thing is that doesnt happes when im using windows 7 on bootcamp.
The issues with miniDP - HDMI adapter on OSX:
- The image is cutted at the top, bottom and side on 1920x1200
- The black quality isnt vivid
- The fonts are very hard to read
- If i set the resolution to 1080p the image looks a worst then 1920 x 1200
What i have tried:
- Change HDMI cable
- Change HDMI adapter
- Tweak color profiles, calibration (on TV and OSX), resolutions with SwitchresX, etc
- PRAM reset
What have worked:
- If i use a DVI cable the image looks normal and fits all the screen
- Use HDMI on bootcamp Windows 7
I hope that anyone or Apple have a aswer to that.
After call to Apple, they say to me that i need to call with Intel and ask to make a compatible drive.
What a surprise? After call intel, the aswer is:
Victor: It seems like they misinformed you. Intel® does not support or provide drivers for Mac* operating system. This will only be handled by Apple*.