I had the exact same problem:
1. Click SETTINGS button from main screen of your iPhone
2. Within SETTINGS, scroll down and click the (app) STORE button
3. Within STORE, scroll to the bottom and click on the field APPLE ID
note: this should contain your current Apple Id
4. Choose the option SIGN OUT
5. This should take you to a screen SIGN IN
if not force it there by asking to update your apps
6. Sign in using your new Apple Id & password
Hi there, need help here!
I had this problem when updating my apps.
I had Apple ID "A" & "B". "A" is Singapore account & "B" is US account.
I had always use "A" to download free/paid apps & had no problem updating any apps until yesterday.
When I click on update, the ID that pop up is "B" account which does not allow me to update.
I had tried all solutions mentioned on this discussion but "B" still pops up. I hope there is a way to solve my problem before head on to restoring my iphone 4.