Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Extreme suddenly stops working

I have an Airport Extreme base station that has worked perfectly for the last couple of years then a few days ago it just stopped working and I had no internet connection.

I tired turning it on and off and rebooting my moden but it still dosesn't work the intenet connection is fine becasue it will work when plugged direcltly into my ma iMac and MacBook Pro but it cannot find a signal from the Airport Extreme.

The Airport Extreme did have the green light on whn it first stopped working but now the green light doesn't come on it's just orange.

Any tips on what i can do? or is it just cactus and I should get a new one?

iMac G5 20", and a MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz with 4GB RAM, and a 80gb (5G) iPod, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Jun 25, 2011 9:21 PM

2 replies

Airport Extreme suddenly stops working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.