Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to keep the Brush HUD up as I move from image to image?

I did a large set of portraits and would like to keep the Brush HUD up as I move from image to image making edits.

Being able to do this would save a little time and make the edits a little faster.

Thanks

Posted on Jun 27, 2011 7:46 AM

1 reply

Jun 27, 2011 10:00 AM in response to Go_Blue

Not that I've found. Some brush HUDs stay "up" when a different image is selected (crop, retouch), but most do not.

I suggest assigning easy shortcuts to any of the Quick Brushes you use regularly, and launching them from the keyboard.

This is also an instance where a multi-button programable mouse could pay for itself. Assign those shortcuts to some of the mouse buttons. (I use and recommend the Razer Naga; surely there are others, and newer ones. The increased resolution alone is worth the price -- but all that is off topic.)

Is there a way to keep the Brush HUD up as I move from image to image?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.