Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer Firefox favorites from older Mac to New iMac

Any day now my new iMac will arrive. I want to transfer my Firefox favorites from an olsewr Mac to the new one. Any easy way to do this ?

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 5:25 AM

2 replies

Jun 29, 2011 6:49 AM in response to Don Murad

What about the rest of your stuff? Email, documents, pictures, music? I ask because when you get your new computer and start it up one of the first things that will happen after you register the computer is that you'll have the opportunity to use the Setup Assistant. The Setup Assistant will transfer your account from the old computer to the new. It is a convenient option. You'll either need to have the two computers networked - Ethernet cable will be much faster than WiFi - or connect the two computers with a FireWire cable.

However, if the only thing you care about is Firefox - on the old computer, open your user folder and then open the Library and then open Application Support. In the Application Support folder you'll find a folder called FireFox. Copy that folder to the same location on your new computer.

How do I transfer Firefox favorites from older Mac to New iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.