Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I have iCloud, will I be able to choose what if any documents sync to the cloud?

I have been promised dire consequences if I post any work related documents into the cloud, any cloud, not just iCloud. Email and calendars are exception to that rule.

Will it be possible to choose which if any of my documents get synced with iCloud?

If not, I will have no choice but to not upgrade my MobileMe iCloud is released and find another way to sync my bookmarks, calendars and email with all of my other devices and computers.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but it looked the closest.

Posted on Jun 30, 2011 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2011 6:06 AM

Will it be possible to choose which if any of my documents get synced with iCloud?

Yes. The default storage space is only 5 GB. All enfer would break loose if everything got synced.

3 replies

If I have iCloud, will I be able to choose what if any documents sync to the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.