Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where To Find A Free Final Cut Pro X Video Training Course?

Impossible right now you might think but the good news is its available NOW!

Israel Hyman is the author and having viewed the first 6 movies I have found it very good.

When new iMovie replaced iMovie HD I was incensed. After trying new iMovie once I never went back to HD. I reckon that in 12 to 20 months all the current hoo-hah will have died down and Pro X will be the editing king. Its so much easier to learn and use.

Extract from an email follows:-

===============

I just published my new Final Cut Pro X tutorial. And it's free!

* It contains 2 hours and 39 minutes of video training on Final Cut

Pro X.

* I provide practice media for you to download and use during the

training, so you can follow along.

* And it's free. 🙂

Please help me spread the word about it by linking to it, tweeting

about it, posting it on Facebook, or whatever.

Here's the link:

http://www.izzyvideo.com/final-cut-pro-x-tutorial/

I hope you find it helpful!

All the best,

Izzy Hyman

Posted on Jul 1, 2011 11:04 AM

5 replies

Jul 1, 2011 1:59 PM in response to Alan Williams

Hello Alan,

Great post. I have already mentioned this link and lots of people have viewed it. The Izzy Hyman tutorials are incredible and FREE! They will bring everything into focus very, very quickly. I don't think you are right with the 12 to 20 months part. I think in another 30 days people won't even remember there was any problem with FCPX. The public has a very short memory.

Just look at any newspaper. Today a politician can be caught with his hand in the cookie jar and a month from now he is receiving good citizenship awards.

Mike

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Where To Find A Free Final Cut Pro X Video Training Course?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.