Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Festival live streaming not working

Every time I go to the iTunes Festival page in the iTunes Store I keep getting the message of:

"This computer does not support iTunes Festival live streaming."

Why not? Does it only work with apple computers (not windows)? I wanna watch Paul Simon!! =D

-Michael

Windows 7

Posted on Jul 1, 2011 12:13 PM

10 replies

Jul 10, 2011 2:54 PM in response to faithfromMARS

You wont ever get a fix or answer to this prob. cos Apple and their forums are cr*p and the techies in here are not proper techies but Apple brainwashed Mac, Ipod & Ipad lovers.

Best solution is youtube.co.uk where a brilliant individual named nahoeoeoe has uplodaed all Adele's gig at the Roundhouse.

Plays great on PC and also if you fancy watching on your TV use flvto.com to convert youtube videos to .avi and other formats and burn to DVD.

Jul 16, 2011 10:06 AM in response to skalarocks

Lucky for you skalarocks. It's 16th and I still cannot access any of the previosu concerts on iTunes!

I contacted customer support who advised

"I have done some research for you and found that there is a delay in the on demand streaming. "

And then directed me here. I think I am leaning towards an earlier comment about Apple Techs not having a clue.

I suppose they are giving it away so there is no profit in it they wont want to support a fix. Not goign to that much trouble after all skalarocks

iTunes Festival live streaming not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.