Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing CD jewel case inserts

I am having trouble printing my cd covers the correct size. When I print a album cover, there is a white border outside the art work of about 5mm top and bottom and 15mm on one side. This after I trim the paper to fit into the cd case. Any ideas how I can correct this and strech thee art work to fit the cd case? Is this normal for iTunes? I am using Windows. Thanks.

Windows XP

Windows XP

Posted on Jan 14, 2006 12:04 PM

2 replies

Jan 18, 2006 4:52 PM in response to Neonix

I am having trouble printing my cd covers the correct size. When I print a album cover, there is a white border outside the art work of about 5mm top and bottom and 15mm on one side. This after I trim the paper to fit into the cd case. Any ideas how I can correct this and strech thee art work to fit the cd case? Is this normal for iTunes? I am using Windows. Thanks.

Windows XP

Jan 19, 2006 8:26 AM in response to Neonix

hi Neonix!

would you mind giving us a little more information about the album covers that are giving you trouble, and the circumstances under which they are giving you trouble?

for example, i just tried printing something out myself.

using itunes 6.0.2.23 i set up a playlist containg The Gun Club's "Miami" (bought from the Music Store and using the Music Store artwork).

i printed out a "White Mosaic" theme jewel case cover. the album cover art overlapped the top and bottom crop marks by about 2 and 3 mm respectively. the album cover art fell inside the fold guideline and the right edge crop mark by about 1 mm.

in Page Setup, i'm using US letter paper, portrait orientation, with 0.25 inch margins.

(if i know precisely what you're doing and what you're doing it with, i might be able to puzzle out what might be going on ...)

love, b

Printing CD jewel case inserts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.