Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Pro Image Capture Import

I posted this in Snow Leopard but didn't get a response, so maybe someone here can help. I purchased a new Mac Pro (primarily to run "newer" software). I use Image Capture to import my memory cards. On my "old" G5, I could use Image Capture to import any number of cards are the same time. So if I have 3, dual card readers, I could import 6 memory cards at the same time. That was a G5 running Leopard. Now, with the new Mac Pro, using Snow Leopard, I can only get Image Capture to import one card at a time. While importing this single card is faster, it is costing me more time since I have to import each card individually. So my question is: am I missing something? Is there something I can do to import more than one card at a time? Or is the a Snow Leopard "issue" or is this (more likely) an Intel chip issue?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7), 10GB Ram

Posted on Jul 3, 2011 11:46 AM

There are no replies.

Mac Pro Image Capture Import

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.