Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro X Support

Does that even exist?

We know there is no support for Final Cut Studio, but where is Final Cut Pro X Support?

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 4, 2011 7:41 AM

7 replies

Jul 4, 2011 10:39 PM in response to LeoHans

Here is where to find Final Cut Pro Support:

The AppleCare Professional Video Support gives you direct access to Apple's Professional Video Technical Support team via telephone and email 12 hours a day, seven days a week.

I had one of these support contracts a few years ago and the support was excellent. The support staff was knowledgeable, patient, and fun. Highly recommended!

User uploaded file

Jul 5, 2011 3:58 AM in response to Tracy E

That's paid support for facilities.

FCPX has some bugs and there is not even an email for support. I am not asking to 1 to 1 support, but some kind of support with feedback from Apple side.

Do you know hoy to reinstall FPCX? Nobody knows.

I tried to trash FPCX and re downloading it and that was not a fresh start since the same problems still there (problems that wasn't on first install).

If Apple wants to push a new software like this, needs to have support. I don't know in your country, but in mine, they have to support at least the first three months by law. They have a local online app store for my country so they must have support.

Jul 5, 2011 5:00 AM in response to LeoHans

I don't know about other countries, but in the US/Canada you get 90 days free support via phone:

In the United States and Canada, Final Cut Pro X receives 90 days of complimentary software support via telephone from the date of purchase.

Source: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4675

If you are in another country, maybe you should try calling Apple to find out what the terms are.

Final Cut Pro X Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.