Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone using a AR XSight Touch Remote w/ATV?

I'm trying to integrate my ATV (gen1) system into my home theater setup so I don't have to have a gaggle of remotes next to me to control all my devices. So far I have everything pretty much integrated and I can access my Mitsubishi DLP TV, My Panasonic BlueRay DVD, my DirecTV HD Receiver, and my Yamaha AVR. I have added the AppleTV to my remote's device selection menu, but I'm having some issues with getting it to handle all the remote functions. AR's web site where you do online modding of the "program" or algorithms that make the remotes work says they have a code that should work with the Apple white remote but when I test it nothing works.

I suppose I can keep the ATV remote handy, but it would be super cool if I could figure out a way to get it working properly. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Posted on Jul 4, 2011 8:45 AM

There are no replies.

Anyone using a AR XSight Touch Remote w/ATV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.