Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to customize the toolbar in Safari, it does it temporarily, but if I quit Safari and reopen it, it goes right back to the old toolbar. Any ideas?

When I customize the toolbar in Safari, it only shows the changes temporarily. If I quit Safari and reopen it, the toolbar reverts back to how it was before. Any ideas?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 4, 2011 10:08 AM

9 replies

Aug 5, 2011 12:46 PM in response to David Farley

How to find Evernote useful? Evernote is awesome if you like to "take notes" electronically and if you have more than one computer/device. It syncs across various devices as well as the Evernote servers. So your notes are as close as your smart phone or ANY computer that can connect to the internet. You can print a web page from Safari to Evernote (as a PDF). then add some notes or tags. And it is as if you had a photographic memory. Evernotes is like an external brain.

When I try to customize the toolbar in Safari, it does it temporarily, but if I quit Safari and reopen it, it goes right back to the old toolbar. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.