Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some (but not all) CalDAV calendars not displaying on iPhone

Hi there,

I am currently running Snow Leopard Server 10.6.8 for a small office, with 4 workstations and as many users. I have recently migrated our calendars (about 10 years of data) from Now Up To Date to iCal Server 2, and have finally been successful in getting the calendars to display properly on all the workstations.

However, I'm still having a fair amount of trouble with the iPhones. I can connect to the CalDAV server without a problem on the iPhone, display the list of all calendars (there are 15) on the server, and even properly display, update, and read/write to some of the calendars. There are a few, however, that simply do not update onto the iPhone. I can easily view them on a workstation, and edit them appropriately, but no data will sync to the iPhones.

I noticed some events got pushed to the early 20th century during the migration (1911, instead of 2011, etc.) on the calendars that aren't working; but I have deleted or moved all of those, and it didn't seem to fix the problem.

All the users are sharing the same CalDAV account, with the calendars linked to it (to avoid delegation issues); I have experienced this issue on a 3G iPhone running iOS 4.2.1, as well as on an iPhone 4, running iOS 4.3.3. I'm continuing to look for anything that might make these particular calendars troublesome, but have yet to find anything obvious.

Thanks!

-Grant

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Jul 5, 2011 9:06 AM

1 reply

Some (but not all) CalDAV calendars not displaying on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.