Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

duplicate calendars need to be merged, please help

i have duplicate calendars (ie: travel, travel) each one contains different events. this happened because of some sync issues when i tried to use gmail instead of my .mac account.

i need to merge these 2 calendars together because i dont' want to loose any data.

please help!? 😟

iCal issue

Posted on Jul 5, 2011 12:31 PM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2011 2:52 PM in response to jessica1112

Select one of the calendars. From the File menu choose 'Export...' then 'Export...'; from the sub-menu. This will create an .ics file at the location chosen in the Export dialog.

From the File menu choose 'Import...' then 'Import...' from the sub-menu. A navigation pane will open: navigate to and choose your exported .ics file.

iCal will ask you where to import this to. Click the drop-down menu and select the calendar you want to add these events to. Import.

The events from the first calendar will be added to the second. Be aware that you cannot reverse this process.

duplicate calendars need to be merged, please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.