Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook is brilliant!Is there a driver for the Flight Joystick USB 1.0,2.0,made by Power Wave

Dear Macbook fan,

i acquired a great Joystick but seems to be only designed for Windows 98 SE ME/2000/XP/VISTA.

It only cost $2 from a Salvation Army op shop.My local Midland Apple store didnt seem to have any Joysticks and this one is in as new condition.It had lost its cd driver at the shop i think?

I tried downloading directly from POWER WAVE online site and the driver downloaded ok but do i click on the exe files.I dont want to stuff up my macbook?

Thank you for any help..someone must have experience in this as i tried to play a recently new download"MIDWAY" at the Apple App store and due to flight sim parts of the game a joystick would be easier for me.Regards LandRoverPETER.Bambun the outback of Australia.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jul 6, 2011 4:54 AM

There are no replies.

My Macbook is brilliant!Is there a driver for the Flight Joystick USB 1.0,2.0,made by Power Wave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.