Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to delete pictures from my ipad

I want to delete pictures from my ipad.

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 6, 2011 10:57 AM

6 replies

Jul 6, 2011 11:10 AM in response to soniaycarolina

This must be done from your computer...

1. In iTunes, select the device icon in the Devices list on the left. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
  2. Choose "Sync photos from."
    • On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
    • On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
  4. Click Apply

Jul 6, 2011 12:03 PM in response to soniaycarolina

Make sure the Photos tab is selected. You should have a Slideshow button and a button next to it of a rectangle with an arrow coming out (Sharing button?). Pressing the Sharing button should display a red Delete button plus some other buttons. You can tap the photos to select/deselect them and then press the Delete button to remove the selected photos/items.

On the Albums and Events tabs, tapping a collection should get you to a screen as described above.

If you display a photo and you see a Trashcan button, you can also use that to remove photos.

i want to delete pictures from my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.